Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Shirts


The first photo is one that Nathan wanted me to take of him. He usually hates his picture being taken, but this one he asked for it to be taken.

The other photos are of the kids new shirts that dad got for them off the Target clearance rack. Annie loves her puppy shirt, it says "Playful Pups". Nathan's is a baseball shirt. He originally wanted one that said "Ladies Man" or something similar, so I made him choose another. He was tired when I took the picture so that is why he looks the way he does, he is trying to cover up his shirt with his sunglasses.

4 comments:

Adam's Family said...

Hi kiddos I love your new shirts! Dad did a good job of picking them out for you. You sur look like your having fun with daddy! I miss you and will see you soon.
Love,
Mom

Diane said...

I think you should have let Nathan have the ladies's man t-shirt! The ones you got are cute. So are the kids.

Kirbell said...

Ha-ha! Those shirts are AWEsome. I love the shorts kids pick out themselves. :-)

The Dunham Family said...

Graphic shirts are the best. Remember your star wars ones...with Hans solo. Shirts like that create great memories, and make kids happy and proud.