Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kitty Cat


There is a little cat that comes up to our sliding door almost every day, and the kids love him. Stef took these pictures during the day when I was not home (I do not allow the cat on our porch). 
The cat came again tonight and after I let the kids look at him for awhile I went and got the squirt gun to shoot him away. Stef quickly told Nathan to tell me to "don't do that", thinking that I would listen to him. So I was about to open the door and shoot him when Nathan starts yelling "Dad, don't do that. Don't do that dad!" He was yelling and pointing at me and almost in tears. I was about to put the gun away when he said "Dad don't do that, Nathan shoot the gun."
So I gave him the gun and opened the door and he shot the cat right between the eyes. Now he is obsessed with shooting the cat.

5 comments:

The Dunham Family said...

That is funny! He is a true Greer--we do not like cats!

j said...

Next you need to teach him how to throw the cat in the back of a passing truck. Then you will never have to see that cat again.

Diane said...

Way to go Nate! That made Grandpa and I laugh really hard!

Luke said...

I agree with j.
Teach him how. If you don`t I will.

Luke said...

Scwrt him good nate!