Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy 7th!

Seven years ago today Adam and I were married! Wow, I can't believe seven years have really gone by since then! Within those seven years Adam has graduated from school, we've moved to St. George, bought a house, and had three kids! Our lives are CRAZY with work, kids, the kid's activities, training for races and just trying to enjoy the ride! I thought this picture was fitting in describing us as a couple (Honestly, this is the only picture of the both of us together that's recent, we were just goofing around with the computer) we're a little bit whacky, but we really mesh well together and over the last seven years we've become part of each other! So Happy Anniversary my better half and Sweetheart! I love you so much Adam and always will!

3 comments:

kimi + joe said...

Happy Anniversary! I still remember your reception - what fun times.

Diane said...

Happy Anniversary! I can hardly believe that it has been seven years.

Kirbell said...

Congrats -and keep up the good work!