Saturday, November 14, 2009

Nate the Great!



Gosh, I love this kid!  I just have to post some of his funny (without meaning to be) comments!

1. Nathan loves the band Coldplay and recently, while driving in the car, we were listening to one of their songs.  He then surprised me by asking "Mom, will you sing this song to me for bedtime?"
2.  Nathan loves to play with other kids and is surprisingly very outgoing!  While at the park, Nathan spotted another little boy his age and promptly ran up to him and said " I'm Nathan Adam Greer, will you play with me?" 

3.  He is getting into the Christmas spirit, even if it is six weeks too early!  Last Saturday Adam and I could hear Nathan stirring in his room and then heard him run downstairs and then back up into our room. He then said "nope there's no presents downstairs." Hopefully he wasn't too disappointed! :)

Thanks Nate for always putting a smile on my face!  
   

4 comments:

kimi + joe said...

Stef, you need to play some U2 for him too -- get him cultured and all! Also, I love that he's super excited for Christmas. I share those sentiments and have listened to Christmas music for a solid week now. Joe is ok with it too - bless his heart.

Diane said...

Tell Nathan Adam Greer that Grandma is into the Christmas spirit too. I even bought a David Archuletta christmas cd already! I love the pictures and the stories.

Joanna said...

His outgoing personality is admirable. To be brave and go introduce himself to someone he doesn't know is a wonderful qualitly. I wish I had that...hopefully someday.

Cute close up of the two of you!

Kirbell said...

Aaaaw. So adorable.